Monday, June 14, 2010

farewell 22.





what a good. no great. no incredible year. i loved 22. every second of it. hmm ok... most seconds of it. it started with a birthday bash with friends from almost every step of my life. byu roommates, my twin, fellow dc interns, my newest slc friend, and nashville lovers. all blonde. all amazing. all incredible examples to me. how can you not love a year that begins like that.

but believe it or not the year just got better and better. i got to move to a completely new city.. i made friends with 37 strangers in a week. i met people that influenced my life greater than they will ever know. i fell in love with a ward that ill never forget. i got to travel to the dominican republic. danced all night in a disco on new years. fell hard. picked myself back up. learned what a pacemaker does. put a man in vfib. interviewed over 50 times. experienced san fran solo. got a visit from my favorite twin. started a big girl career. bought my first piece of furniture. paid my first real bill. sat in a rocking chair in downtown greenville with one of my best friends trying to figure out life every friday. got my first real paycheck. got cut off from the parentals. learned a lesson in faith. many lessons in faith. prayed hard. loved hard. worked hard. and was blessed hard.. i can't imagine a better year. so grateful for what i got to experience. but whats up 23.. i dare you to beat what i already got:)








2 comments:

  1. Yay for blogging!! Sounds like 22 was a good year- hope 23 is even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first off, cute blog, second i love reading your writing, but THIRD is the most important beef:) um i do believe i made a birthday cake for a 22 year old and partied... and i am an extraordinary brunette;) happy birthday - love ya!

    ReplyDelete