Wednesday, June 16, 2010

dear minneapolis, minnesowtah.

i have now had the wonderful opportunity of experiencing your beautiful land for nearly two weeks. thank you for reminding me that i love pacemakers and pig hearts. that a bed made every morning is a fabulous luxury. that i would rather eat homemade food over restaurant food any day. that walking around a city is one of my favorite things to do. that being blonde in the city will grant you some interesting conversations with homeless men. that birthdays aren't quite as fun with strangers. that target is my favorite store. that no mall i ever visit will compare to the theme-park, four story, three victoria secret, 50% off candy store- shopping facility that you own. but mostly i must thank you for confirming my love for my company, and excitement for my young start at this brand new exhilarating career. 'preciate it minne. its been good. but girl its time to get home. farewell and see you far too soon.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, you need to stop switching blogs on me. I'm having a very hard time keeping up!

    Miss you, Brooke! I want the district dames to be reunited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a bed that is made for me every morning!!! justin, has a magic dresser that always fills up with clean clothes, i want one of those too:) and im pretty sure im hard to beat when it comes to target love:)

    ReplyDelete