Wednesday, April 6, 2011

just sayin..

so the wonderful part about being a single working girl at my age is that within only a few months span you can run off (always on a whim) to the hills of NC, the mountains of Utah, the streets of NYC, nashville shopping trip with bff's from idaho, back to Utah if necessary (although hindsight proves reruns might be considered a waste), the beaches in florida, the mall of america in Minneapolis, a braves game in Atlanta, back to minneapolis and oh yah insert a few dance clubs and music shows in nashvegas. so please... friends. brothers. mothers. fathers. sisters. cousins. aunts. uncles. boys that live at my house that are not related to me. ward members. random men that pop in and out of my life. bulldogs. teachers. trainers. macy and spike kissong. and all others that pass thru my day and may be subject to a moment of the brooke whine.. remind me of my wonderful amazing life that will only be experienced at this time in my life.. and then give me a big kick in the pants. and we can go back to talking about the weather or something. loves to all.

2 comments:

  1. NEW PICTURE PRETTY PLEASE... I miss you love ya skinny cous of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i meant to say new picture post ASAP:)

    ReplyDelete