Thursday, March 3, 2011

tonights top ten.

Friends, romans, and countrymen here we go... top ten reasons why i am grateful for today....

10. i woke up to a room i had forgotten i had just decorated. and even though i wanted to crawl back in bed and admire the beautiful new lamps and grey painted walls... i actually got off my rear and did work.

9. this was my view on the way to work. still amazed at the beauty in the back woods of tn.

8. i got a text i liked. oh how the little things matter.

7. a nap snuck its way into my day. might have been only ten minutes. but this girl will take it how she can get it.

6. the women in our ward put together an incredible activity. from the table cloths to the flowers to the food to the company to the lessons to the spirit.. it was all there, all beautiful, and all amazing. so so grateful for their thought and hard work that was put into that activity.

5. my life changed drastically with one incredible purchase...guesses anyone?????


yes mam. i am now back in the iphone world. and it is a wonderful luxury to now actually see letters when i am texting or emailing.

4. my donkus got whooped at work. so im hoping my donkus is in better shape now.

3. while walking into the dollar general in tullahoma, tn i graced the presence of an older lady who was singing at the top of her lungs "how far is heaven.. when can i gooooooo oo oooo. to see my dadddy!!!"

2. fiery and obedient. realized my love for the combination of those two words.

1. and finally the most important reason why I am grateful for today. 24 years ago my beautiful, kind, amazing, intelligent (went to #1 accounting program in the nation) and sweet twin was born. and 6 years ago i got to meet my twin and have felt so grateful ever since. we've endured many heartbreaks, breakdowns, disappointments, frustrations all together. but have experienced even more joys, laughter, hopes, and dreams together. i have never laughed harder. i have never learned more. i have never traveled so much. i have never sung harder. i have never been more hyper.. than with my jewels! happy birthday JUJU! the birthday will begin this weekend when you get back to where you belong.. NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE:)


so yes. today was a good day. so much to be grateful for:)

No comments:

Post a Comment