Monday, November 15, 2010

orange and blue look good on you.

Lets just talk about how much i love these two people in the pic with me. lets just talk about how no matter where i go i have the time of my life when im with my twin. and lets just talk about how everytime i make my way to boise it either ends or begins in tears.

so lets just mention some highlights of the nov 2010 boise trip. dress up. new changes. slumber parties. tjmaxx. dressing for 20 degree weather when it was actually 75 degrees. cheering on my favorite broncos. cafe rio. walking thru the boise market. pretending i was a wilson. target and christmas shopping before thanksgiving. candy like old times. dancing in the car. pictures. wishing we were in kelli's shoes. and tears to lady gaga's poker face. No matter how bad a day or a week or a month can get... it can always be cured with a trip to see my bestie. So dear Tennessee Titans.. for the sake of me and my twin jewels.. please draft kellen moore. he'd beat vince any day. and lets be honest its about time two best friends get to live in the same state again. mwah.

No comments:

Post a Comment