Monday, September 13, 2010

im obsessed.


so maybe halloween is a month and a half away. and maybe i have no reasons and no parties, but yes i do have my place sparkling with orange, black and purple-ps love that purple is the new halloween color-already.. me in michaels and the fabric store is equal to a fat kid in the candy shop. and now I have a black scary cat adorning my mantle, a bloody skeleton resting on my table, a handmade gothic black wreath, and yes a black polka-dot-with-orange-trim table runner is in the works. I can't help it. call me crazy. but im straight up obsessed with this holiday. trick or treat.

1 comment:

  1. Halloween has always been one of my favorites. My birthday is the 21, so it just feels like a big party for ten straight days. And maybe I already know my costume for the Halloween parties this year...

    http://www.marthastewart.com/photogallery/our-favorite-costume-ideas#slide_34

    ReplyDelete